Thursday, May 14, 2009

Day 50.

50 days in Rome? It simply can't be true, it feels like a week and there's still something new behind every corner. Anyway last night was spent at the Swizz institute, I went to bed rather late unfortunately as I had to get up at 8 this morning to visit the Museo della civalte Romana. Most people dislike it as it's an old exhibition, clearly influenced by fascist propaganda but I see great potential in it and believe that it could be stunning if someone would try to take better care of it.



The monumental colonnade that link the two museum buildings.


One of the major pieces at the museum is a copy of the column of Trajanus that I posted The ninth day here. I very much recommend the larger version of this picture however. Here's a brief description of the different scenes.


A model of the Colosseum that correspond nicely with one of my earlier shots from day 10.

No comments: